- Records are retrieved on basis of the selected fields.
- Entries can be either a word or a character string, either upper or lower case.
- Multiple search criteria should be separated by a "|".
- The character "^" can be used to search for all names starting with a specified character string.
- Scientific name: corresponds to the scientific plant name (excluding authorities) or subtribe.
- Status: corresponds to Status.
- Provenance: corresponds to Provenance.
- Collector: corresponds to Collector(s).
- Donor: corresponds to Donor.
- Accession number (NI): Unlike the other fields, entry must be entire and unique. For example, 1278 results in the accession identified by the number NI 1278.
- Other numbers: corresponds to Collector's number, Donor's number, Previous donor's number, Related number(s).
Examples: Check out some examples of queries.